Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dining Alfresco!!





Dining alfresco is one of the great delights of summer! Start planning now to tablescape outdoor tables by picking up interesting items while shopping or going to estate sales. I have found some wonderful vintage items at estate sales that make the table so inviting. There is something so romantic and fun eating outdoors. Every occasion just seems more special, maybe it is the sense of calm and relaxation we have and that we just don't seem to get as much of anymore. In any case turn off your phones, turn up the tunes and enjoy fresh lemonade and wonderful food!!

One of my favorite things to do is to do tablescapes and right now I'm working on several for Easter dinner for clients and their guests. I'm also putting together favors for the guests and families as well. I found these darling yellow chicks in a little metal cages that I will add some candy to. I picked up some Easter cello bags with darling Easter bunnies, baskets and chicks for gift tags and they could also be used for placecards on the table. When I'm finished I will post several tables that I personally did for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment