Friday, April 1, 2011

Naturals always Beautiful!







When the summertime hits I like to change out my accessories in the house by adding some summery feeling accents. Bowls full of shells or some of these shell candles are lovely. Decorate your table outside in the garden with some of these pieces for outdoor dining.
There is something so beautiful about the shells and corals. Last week when I was in South Carolina we went to the ocean and collected oyster shells...shiny and pearly. My girlfriend and I then glue gunned the shells to a a large juice glass and made beautiful votives for the mantle of their beach home. There are pillows and lamps that can continue the look for the summer in your home. Have fun with it! I have large clear glass cylinders and filled them with blue crayola sand avaliable at Wal-Mart from Pavestone. I then added shells and candles to some and water with floating fish to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment