Monday, March 26, 2012

Making your Accessories Personal!

The other day I was going through some old family papers where I came across some old letters. It dawned on me that letter writing is really becoming a thing of the past. When was the last time you sat down to a 4 page letter from someone? Since both my parents have passed on and like everyone they have distinctive cursive I decided to blow up sections of their letters and frame them for my office. Nope didn't stop there did my children as well and in smaller frames plan to do my girlfriends! With e-mails being the main communication tool these days there will be no letters to review and keep. Once I have finished I will post a photo of them all. I can't tell you how delightful it is to look up at my loved ones handwriting and feel the love!!
In the meantime gather some letters and head to Pottery Barn to buy their gallery of frames and do your own meaningful wall. You now have one of a kind art and very personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment